The Path: Accelerating Your Journey to Financial Freedom
To clarify, accelerate your financial freedom journey with the tools, strategies, and mindset of money mastery.
Regardless of your stage of life and your current financial picture, you can conquer your quest for financial freedom. What’s more the journey will demand the right tools and strategies, along with the mindset of money mastery. Most important, with decades of collective wisdom and hands-on experience, your guides for this expedition are Peter Mallouk and Tony Robbins. Peter is the only man ever to be ranked the #1 Financial Advisor in the U.S. for three consecutive years. And Tony Robbins is the world-renowned life and business strategist. They take the challenge of financial freedom and simplify it into a step-by-step process that anyone can achieve.
Real Life Lessons
In summary, the pages of this book are filled with real-life success stories and vital lessons, such as:
- Why the future is better than you think and why there is no better time to be an investor.
- How to chart your personally tailored course for financial security.
- Why do markets behave the way they do and how to achieve peace of mind during volatility.
- What the financial services industry doesn’t want you to know.
- How to find a financial advisor that puts your interests first.
- Identify, like, or reject the many types of investments available.
- In conclusion, success without fulfillment is the ultimate failure! Financial freedom is not only about money—it’s about feeling fulfilled in your journey.
“Want an eye-opening guide to money management—one that tells it like it is and will make you laugh along the way? Peter Mallouk’s tour of the financial world is a tour de force that’ll change the way you think about money.” —Jonathan Clements, Former Columnist for The Wall Street Journal and current board member and Director of Financial Education at Creative Planning.
“Robbins is the best economic moderator that I’ve ever worked with. His mission to bring insights from the world’s greatest financial minds to the average investor is truly inspiring.” —Alan Greenspan, Former Federal Reserve Chairman.
“Tony is a force of nature.” —Jack Bogle, Founder of Vanguard.
Blog category = New Releases